Thursday, March 29

Pin It

Ok if you havent noticed, Im a little obsessed with Pinterest lately.  Part of my 2012 New Years Resolutions, I wanted to pin something ORIGINAL because Im a copy cat.  So looky looky what I did.

Pinned Image 

Looks great doesnt it?
Ok my picture quality isnt GREAT, but let me tell you, this thing was DELICIOUS

I used mozzarella, 2 slices, avocado, grilled tomatoes and onions.  Let me tell you, it was soooo good.
Check out the pin here, if for no other reason than proff that I did pin it.


Also, has any heard of this trick? Instead of putting all the bacon grease in a can (we all do it, or maybe just us folks in the south ;) ) or down the drain with scalding water, try this:   Wrap a bowl in foil and put the hot bacon grease inside.  Let it cool  When its cool, roll up the foil and toss it.  No mess, no burns, no problem.
Pinned Image


How have I not thought of this before?




No comments:

Post a Comment