- Run 1000 miles (It averages about 20 a week so Ill actually HAVE to do it but training should make it easy) Also, I need to find a counter that I can update when I do run. Any ideas?
- Run 2 Half Marathons (The first goal is to finish, the second is to beat the first race's time)
- Run full Marathon, just finish
- Finish the kids one year scrap book
- Finish pregnancy scrape book
- Make one new recipe a week
- Clean dishes out of sick nightly
- Bake a loaf of bread from scratch
- Do a new activity with kids every month
- Read 12 books
- Complete 3 items per month of my 101 in 1001 days to stay on track to finish on time \
I did not run 1000 miles. Life happened and to see my kids smile became more important than putting on my shoes
I did run 2 Half Marathons, I did not beat my first run time. Theres always next time.
I did not run a full Marathon, again life happened.
I did complete the kids one year scrap books and my pregnancy book. YEA, so excited.
As for new recipes, I did try new ones. However, I dont think I did a new one once a week. I tried new things, that was the goal.
Clean dishes nightly? Didnt happen, I tried but sometimes Im just too tired.
Bake bread from scratch? Yea that didnt happen either.
Do a new activity with the kids every month? That did happen, I will post later with details.
Read 12 books. I read 10, close so I wont be myself up about it.
Complete 36 tasks for 101 in 1001, Im 10 short :( But I will make up for it this year.
So theres my successes and failures. I did better than I thought I would. Anyone else reflect on their 2011 Resolutions?