Monday, January 9

2011 Resolution Recap

Another year has passed, far to fast if you ask me.  I thought I would recap how last years resolutions went.  Here was last years list.

  • Run 1000 miles (It averages about 20 a week so Ill actually HAVE to do it but training should make it easy)  Also, I need to find a counter that I can update when I do run.  Any ideas?
  • Run 2 Half Marathons (The first goal is to finish, the second is to beat the first race's time)
  • Run full Marathon, just finish
  • Finish the kids one year scrap book
  • Finish pregnancy scrape book
  • Make one new recipe a week
  • Clean dishes out of sick nightly
  • Bake a loaf of bread from scratch
  • Do a new activity with kids every month
  • Read 12 books
  • Complete 3 items per month of my 101 in 1001 days to stay on track to finish on time \
So how did I do?  Not TOOO bad
I did not run 1000 miles.  Life happened and to see my kids smile became more important than putting on my shoes

I did run 2 Half Marathons, I did not beat my first run time.  Theres always next time.

I did not run a full Marathon, again life happened.

I did complete the kids one year scrap books and my pregnancy book.  YEA, so excited.

As for new recipes, I did try new ones.  However, I dont think I did a new one once a week.  I tried new things, that was the goal.

Clean dishes nightly?  Didnt happen, I tried but sometimes Im just too tired.

Bake bread from scratch?  Yea that didnt happen either.

Do a new activity with the kids every month?  That did happen, I will post later with details.

Read 12 books.  I read 10, close so I wont be myself up about it.

Complete 36 tasks for 101 in 1001, Im 10 short :(  But I will make up for it this year.

So theres my successes and failures.  I did better than I thought I would.  Anyone else reflect on their 2011 Resolutions?

No comments:

Post a Comment