Saturday, June 4

Name this movie

We’re the 3 best friends that anybody could have.
We’re the 3 best friends that anyone could have, we’re the 3 best friends that anyone can have and we’ll never never ever ever ever leave each other.

First I lost my monkey, and now my hat. Could this day get any worse?

I was gonna have you sing ‘Burn it Up’ by the Jonas Brothers, but then I remembered you don’t like Indie music

Sometimes when you snort coke, your heart stops and starts up again. Read a book!

When a monkey nibbles on a weenis, it’s funny in any language.

Still not sure?



Thats right, and let me tell you HILARIOUS

If you liked the first one, youll like this one. 

I may have been a little delirious because I went to the midnight showing.  What?  Yea a movie at midnight? It better make me laugh.  At least I got another one checked off my list  :)

Now if I could just find my ticket stub.

*Update*
I found my ticket stubs.
Movie Day and Time 5-29-2011 at 12:05 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment