Monday, November 8

Busy Busy Busy

I dont think I sat down for more than 5 minutes this weekend.  It was go go go until I crashed. I made a to-do list to get done this weekend.  I am definitely the I-need-a-list-for-everything kind of person.  Thank goodness for my dry erase bored or Id never get anything done.  Side-tracked, back to the point.  I made a list of things I had to get done this weekend. A lot of it was cleaning but some was just things that needed to be done.  Below was my list:
  • Clean kitchen (This includes dishes, counters, floors, play area, everything)
  • Clean out Fridge (separate because...well I dont know it just is)
  • Laundry (Clean, Fold , Put it ALL away)
  • Make weekly chore list (Set a day to do a room so you do a little everyday and it doesnt build up)
  • Update baby books
  • Hang pictures, move wall decorations
  • Separate Pictures to send to family
  • Clean Car (Inside, the outside can wait)
  • Run (Yes I put that on things to do or Ill forget)
  • Go to Babys R Us
  • Megan's Baby shower
  • Grocery Shop
  • Organize coupons
  • Plan dinner for the next week
So I started, and didnt sit until it was night time.  I got most of it done with the exception of hanging pictures, cleaning my car and putting up the laundry.  I did however figure out what pictures I needed to hang my new wall decorations, I just need to get them printed.  My car can wait even though it is a disaster.  I did get the kids clothes cleaned and folded/on hangers but I dint get it put away.  Oh well, there is always tonight.

I did manage to get in my 8 mile run (well run/walk) for the day.  I dont think Ill take 2 weeks off again.  My hips are aching but I think that is from the hills.  Luckily I ran with a friend since my music is dead.  I also got to try out my new distance monitor.  Works like a charm and it turns out what I thought was 6.5 miles was actually 7.5.  I only hope its that way every time,you know where you think youve ran 4 miles when really its 6?  I was also introduced to Cliff shot blocks.  They are great and really help after a long run.  They taste like a giant square gummy bear. LOL

E and C were into everything while I was trying to clean.  Ill never under stand what the fascination with the cats' water bowl is. They love water, what can I say. 

E has a new toy that she loves.  A baby.  From the dollar store.  Makes her smile so big.  All I hear all day now is MOMMMY Baby...baby...baby...baby?  See her huge smile with her perked up eyes?


Shes trying to give her baby a drink
Dink Dink baby Dink Dink (as shes slamming her cup on the baby's head)

Shes ready for nap time
With her baby (or course) a puppy, the book and her janket
It wasnt really nap time, she just curls up in blankets with all of her stuff and then throws it off and yells
PEEK-A-BOO

And just because hes super cute



Since I was super tired Sunday night, I decided to make a quick dinner that I didnt have to go pick up.  It ended up being chili-cheese-fries with sour cream.  It was soo good, so bad for me, but so hit the spot.  Im really starting to think of starting a food blog of whats for dinner.  Maybe itll convince me to eat better. If nothing else for appearances :)

No comments:

Post a Comment