Monday, May 2

Things Ive meaning to do, May

The Lazy mom is at it again.  Im really liking this list of stuff Ive meant to do but just havnt got around to it. Do you remember my list from last month? So here it goes for May.

First off, the play area did get cleaned, yippee.


As did the table (Its covered with a plastic table cloth for a party, more on that later)


Unfortunately, most of the stuff got put into another room that has a stack of clothes Ive been meaning to separate in donate and sell pies, add it to the list.


Half of what was on the table got hung on the wall,

The other half have not.  This wall really needs its pictures back.


I really need to clean my car out, its very lived in at the moment.

Ive also been meaning to put up all the super cheap books that I have accumulated in the last few months instead of hidding them next to the nightstand.

Or at least finish the one I started a month ago.

See Im halfway there,

So what have you been meaning to do?  Go link it up on Lazy Moms site and I promise, you wont feel that you so behind.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the picture of the car! I feel better!! :)

    Thanks for linking up!
    The Lazy Mom
    www.imalazymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your play area looks great!!

    I too, am always feeling behind!

    ReplyDelete
  3. NEW FOLLOWER from the SUPER STALKER SUNDAY hope you follow me back
    and your post made me fill GOOD cus my CAR is 10 x worse then yours

    www.mymonkeybizness.com

    ReplyDelete