Monday, April 4

Things Ive been meaning to do (April)

Have you read Im A Lazy Mom?  She makes me feel like ok with the fact that I have a not-so-perfectly-clean house that I long for.  She is posting things shes been meaning to do and I thought I would join. 

You know I always have a list of things to do.  Some get marked off, others get added.  I start one and see another.  Its a mess.  So I did a quick tour of the house last night and noticed the below.

This is my dining room table.  The frames are what we took off the walls to paint in our demo.  Ive added more frames but have yet to put it back on the walls.


This is a pile mountain of clothes that need to be put up.  Ive been digging trough the pile looking for clean clothes for the kids.  I guess I should hang them up and put them away.


 Speaking of clothes, my side of the closet really needs to be put back together.


This is page 1 on the DVR.  I need to catch up.


The junk drawer, side 1, needs to be cleaned out.  Side 2 does too.


I really need to get around to cleaning the kids kitchen.  Im sure there are cheerios all over the place.  I bet they are just hanging around with the random block pieces that they have torn apart.


And finally.  This is a diaper package with MORE diaper and wipe packages inside that Ive been meaning to enter online.  Since before Christmas.


I need to get to work.

6 comments:

  1. Never even thought about the DVR list! Nice touch!

    The Lazy Mom wuz here.
    www.imalazymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Mylanta! Thank goodness I don't have a DVR-I wouldn't ever get anything done.
    Nice list! :)

    I'm Angie, here from the link up post.
    http://behappy42day.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I didnt have DVR, Id never watch anything. Its nice to catch up when Im folding the mountain of clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My DVR list might just have to show up next month. Good one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! I could add a ton of things to that list.

    Real quickly:
    My dresser, the top needs organizing
    My Upstairs bathroom needs a clean
    Oh and our dreaded garage!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. P.S. Forgot to tell you I am a new follower from the Give it to me monday hop. I would love for you to check out my blog sometime!

    Heather From and Mommy Only Has 2 Hands!

    ReplyDelete