Friday, July 15

10 Randoms

Have you ever checked out HTP?  I love her site and she entertains me daily.  Im following suite, which Ive been doing a lot lately because Im a slacker when comes to taking pictures these days, and posting 10 things about me.  Here goes.


What do you have on your bedside table? 
I dont have a bed side table at the moment but on the floor NEXT to my bed is my book and phone.

Do you have a tattoo? 
I technically have 3, even if it looks like 2.  I have a tramp stamp, yup thats right, with a sun (tat #1) and tribal art (tat#2) around it.  I then have a blue and pink Taurus sign between my shoulders that represents the twins (Tat#3)  Ive got plans for at least 3 more, just nervous of how bad they will hurt.  One day Ill get over it and get them done.

Do you believe in abstinence prior to marriage?  
Nope, everyone has sex.  I did no practice this and no where do I expect my kids to do so when they get old enough to make that decision.  I do however think you should do it safely and smartly so you dont end up on 16 and Pregnant.  Believe me I dont want the kids to do it when , ummm,  I did, but reality is they probably will.  All I can do is prepare them to be smart about it and hope they make the decision on love instead of what all the cool kids are doing.

What is your worst habit? 
Ripping off my finger/toe nails.  Yes its gross, yes I know I shouldnt do it, its just habit and I wish Id quit it.

How do you handle finances in your relationship?  Or, how would you like to handle money in your future relationship? 
All the money is one account, makes it easier that way.  I pay the bills and keep it all balanced and on track.  Im kind of a control freak when it comes to money.  (Add that to bad habits, control freak)

If you could change your name, what would you change it to? 
Princess Banana Hammock LOL  (I hope you get the reference)  I like Jasmine but it sounds stirpper-esque  ( I hope no one is offended by that)  Ive always wanted something different, Heather...there are too many Heathers in this world

Where do you want to go on your next vacation? 
Alaska or back to Europe

What is one political cause you feel strongly about? 
Drug Testing for welfare or any other government assistance.  If you have money to buy drugs, you dont need money for groceries.  Im all for helping people out but you gotta wanna help yourself.  I shouldnt have to pay your way until you do.  Im just saying.

Have you ever stolen anything? 
Yes, more than Id like to admit

Tell us something embarrassing about yourself.
 Where do I start?  I have full conversations in my head but will not let the words part my mouth because I dont want people to think Im crazy.  I fold my underwear and have them in nice neat piles.  Lastly, if I lay around all day doing nothing, 9 times our 10, I dont take a shower.  Sue me. 

1 comment:

  1. Drug testing for welfare - YES yes and yes. Why is that not a requirement anyway? It Should be.
    Love your answers and that they were honest and not sugar coated. (what the heck? pulling off toenails?) LOL Sounds painful.

    ReplyDelete