Friday, November 4

Pumpkin Patch, Round 1

After the carnival, we headed to a pumpkin patch to pick up some small pumpkins for the kids to color on. Some how they were full of energy so they did not sit still too long.  Thats ok, they had fun and thats all that really matters.

He ran and ran and ran and ran and he wouldnt sit still for more than a few seconds.

She found a pumpkin quickly and took it everywhere she went.

She is also posed very well for mommy. She sat and smiled until she was done then took off again.



Him, not so much. He was pre-occupied with everything but the camera.



I then tried to get a picture of both of them.  I had no luck.


One day I guess.

It was fun, the kids had a blast.
And somewhere between the running and laughing, I caught these 2 of Elyse.


There is hope after all, if I could just get him to sit still.

No comments:

Post a Comment