Thursday, February 24

To do list

I am a list person.  I make list for everything.  I have lists of what needs to be done, what has been done and will be done.  It’s a problem that I blame my OCD tendencies on.  Throughout the week, Ill make a list of groceries we need, appointments that are scheduled and other random things that I think need to get done. 
Weekends are no different.  On Friday night, I will make a list of things that need to get done.  This Friday was a little different.  Instead of listing all the things that need to get done in the next two days, Saturday and Sunday, it was a list for the following week.  (Im off today and Thursday so it’s a good time to catch up)
Here  is my to do list for last weekend and the rest if this week:

Im not sure if you can read it, but you get the jist.  I write my lists different from most people.  I put EVERYTHING I need to do on the list.  I include runs, play dates, chores, grocery shopping and anything else I can think of that needs to get done.  Its constantly changing because I keep adding more things to it.
I am about half through completing it for this week(end).  I love crossing things off of that list.  It just never seems to get ALL done.  It makes me feel that if Im being lazy on the couch for a minute, I can say, “Hey look its ok, you’ve done 8 out of the 10 things that needed to be done this weekend, relax for a minute”
Its all in my head, but it works for me.

Speaking of lists, have you checked out my 101 in 1001 days list?
I completed #51 off of my list.
This item was to eat fast food for every meal for a day.  It was a long weekend of running around and fast food was convenient, even if its not good for you.
So on Saturday this is what/where we ate.
Breakfast: Whataburger, chorizo breakfast on a bun
Lunch: Jack in the Box, Two Tacos and stuffed jalapenos
Dinner: Burger Extreme, hamburger and stuffed jalapenos
*side note, I'm on my monthly spicy kick so I'm eating jalapenos on everything*

No comments:

Post a Comment