Sunday, September 18

10 Day Challenge, Day 3


Day 3 of The 10 Day Challenge
8 Fears

8.  Losing my job.  Or at least losing my job and not having something lined up.  You see we got bought out.  My job is up in the air at this moment and I have no idea if I will have a job after Christmas.  Time will tell, just scares the bejeebers out of me.

7. Loss.  Specifically, the loss of Cole or Elyse.  I have no idea what I would do or how I would deal if something tragic happened to them.  It would literally kill me.  I dont want to think about this at all.

6. On the other hand, Im scared that something will happen to me and the two of them will have to grow up without me.  I am not scared to die, Im scared of them being without me. Again, I dont want to think about this. 

5. Snakes.  All snakes, even the 'nice' garden snakes.  I will have an instant panic attack and freak the hell out.  I will not even go near the glass cages at the zoo, my kids on the other hand have no fear.  Do they not get that either one of them will be snake food if they get too close?
UGHGHG I can feel it on me.  Im creeeped out just looking for a picture of one. *shivers*

4. Clowns.  They just freak me out. This guy ruined any hope of me liking clowns in my lifetime.

Then you add Killer Klowns from Outer Space?  Yea clowns freak me out.

3. Thunder.  Now its weird but I love lightening storms.  The loud thunder that follows, not so much.  I jump 50 ft every time.

2. Being Alone.  Now I dont mean alone, as in single or being alone at the house.  What I do mean is alone alone.  As in, my kids are gone, I have no one, no friends, no family no nada in my life.  Its just me.  That would suck and I dont wish that on anyone.

1. Heights.  Im talking knees buckling, chest tightening, panic. This terrifies me.


Ive stood on a floor just like this in Australia and paniced.  Everyone was entertained, I was scared out of my mind.  The I went to Pairs.  I had to go to the top of the Eiffel Tower.  I cried the whole way up.  When In Sweden, there is a cable car that goes strait up the mountain.  Im talking like this | strait up and down.  And I cried again.  And yet, I still go.  I still do these things.  I still skydived. I still walked, well crawled very slowly over the highest suspension bridge in the world. 
 See where the people are right in the middle?  Thats where I buckeled and I had to crawl the rest of the day.  Its just getting there or standing on what appears to be nothing makes me go all crazy.

If I make it to Vegas, you think Ill ride either one of these?
                        Image

I just got a little shaky just thinking about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment