But now Im back on this Challenge.
Day 1 Secrets
Day 2 Loves
Day 3 Fears
Day 4 Wants
Day 5 Places
Are you back? All caught up? Lets continue.
I didnt know if this meant foods I love, foods I want to try, foods I hate or what so I made up my own rules. Im going to list 5 foods that I can eat almost any meal, any day, any time.
5. Pizza. I love pizza. I, however, cannot eat it everyday, but I can eat it every other day and Id be ok. I love all pizza. Thick crust, think deep dish, with lots of cheese and jalapenos suits me just fine.
4. Chips. I have no idea why I like chips so much but I can eat and eat and eat them till I cant move. Then I eat some more. I love all chips but my complete weakness is chips with queso and salsa.
3. Kurdische Pizza. I lived in Germany and these were everywhere. OH.MY.GRAVY. My mouth is just watering thinking about this thing. First the meat is cooked like this:
And then it is put on this flat bread covered in this spicy wonderfullness (yes thats a word) and wrapped up.
Its like like this but instead of a sandwich, is more of a wrap with a lot more seasonings.
There was a place in Addison that did this perfectly but they have moved and I have no idea where they are. I need to find another real Kurdische Kabob place that taste just like it does over seas.
2. Sushi. Sushi makes me happy. I never really liked it before but now I love it. I crave it. But I dont like the fishy stuff. I love the crab, shrimp, salmon, tuna and all the wasbi I can handle. Oh I love some sushi.
1. So I have to end on the one food that no matter the day or time or how many times Ive eaten it, I will never say no to it. Mexcian food. I love it all. Any kind, Ill eat it. Ill try new stuff at any restaurant but Im hooked on enchiladas. I love them. And beans. And quesadillas. And tacos. And chimichangas. And burritos. Get the point yet? I LOVE MEXICAN FOOD.
Ok now that I am drooling over my keyboard, what is your favorite food?