Today is Day 4, obviously. (Ohh, that may have come off snotty, my bad)
For this day, Im going to be selfish and state what I want and not state the obvious. I want a million dollars, I want my kids to be happy, I want to be stress free, I want not to worry. You know, mostly what everyone ones. Im going to be selfish on this, its a warning, so dont judge.
7. I want a Beach House. I dont want to live on the beach. I just want to own something on the beach that I can go to at any time, lay on a hammock and listen to the waves. The thought of this makes me very happy. You know, a little place like this:
6. I want to have some fashion sense. I am clearly a t-shirt and jeans, Im gonna be comfy kind of attitude. I dont get fashion, 95% of it I think looks ridiculous. BUT, I would love to have someone dress me and my not have to pay for it. I just dont get it. So until that happens, jeans it is.
5. When I get rich, it will happen one day, I want my dream kitchen. I have it planned in my head. I want it very modern with granite and hidden appliances and pull out drawers with the additional pull out drawers in the drawers (does that make sense) I want double ovens and a HUGE pantry. Im talking butcher blocks and huge sinks. Oh I have plans.
Something like this, but not :)
4. I want a spa day. I want a day for me. I want a pedicure, a facial, a massage, a mud bath and for me to sleep with the sweet sounds of nothing as I inhale lavender. Ahhhh
3. I want to be creative. I can re-create anything, its the coming up with things thats the hard part. Enter Pinterest Seriously, where has this been all my life?
2. I want a spring form pan. Thats not too much for a girl to ask for is it? Oh the cheesecakes I could make with one of these babies.
1.Finally, this is just silly. But ever since I saw Patch Adams , Ive wanted to swim in a pool of noodles. Silly yes. Would it be awesome?