Tuesday, March 8

Lets Spin

The kids love music.  They love to dance.  They love to spin.
Before bed last night, I put on a Baby Einstein video for background noise. They both were GLUED to the TV, which really they never do. 

At one point, a frog is on a box, ribbits, then falls off.

Elyse's response?
Frog
Bibbibt Bibbit
(Frog Falls)
Bye Bye Frog Bye Bye

I dont know if this is funny to anyone else, but its hilarious to me.

Then the music starts, and she does this.
(Im sorry for it sideways, I thought my camera would adjust it but it didnt)


She cheers for the music and for herself.
Cole claps.

Im giggling again.

7 comments:

  1. Adorable! So is the name of your blog!

    Now following from http://BabyDealsDujour.com/blog
    We track all of the baby daily deals in real-time. Would love for you to follow back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! I found you on Tagback Tuesday! Cmme stop by if you'd like!
    Heather
    www.thingsthatkeepmesane.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower from the hop! I'd love for you to stop by and follow my blog when you get a moment! :) Happy Tuesday!

    April
    http://greenmissionmama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, found you through TTBH. Now following and hope you can drop by at one of my sites below and follow back. Thanks a lot!
    Etcerera Etcetera
    Spice Up Your Life
    Nostalgic Marveling
    Obstacles & Glories
    Opinion Channel

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a new follower! Found you through a blog hop. I'd love it if you'd follow back!
    http://www.toeuropewithkids.com/
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete