Thursday, March 31

ABCs of Me

Does anyone get on MySpace anymore?  When I was allowed to at work, I did these surveys ALL day long.  Since then I have moved on to Facebook and update there probably more than I should, Im never on MySpace anymore. Anyways, its been a while since Ive done a survey thing so here it goes.

A. Age: I just turned 29.Its weird that Im almost 30, I guess Im a grown up now.

B. Bed size: King. We had a queen forever but it was literally 4 ft tall and I had to jump on it to get in.  I found out I was pregnant and we upgraded.  Im small but I tend to take up a lot of room.

 
C. Chore you dislike: I hate changing the liter box and cleaning out the drains.  I have long hair so its MY hair that clogs it so its MY job to clean it.  Its gross and Id rather ignore it.


D. Dogs: We don’t have dogs, but we have 2 cats that act just like dogs.  They fetch and talk and jump on the counters and eat ice cream out of bowls.  Serioulsy.
 
E. Essential start to your day: I don’t NEED anything daily. There are days that I NEED coffee.  There are days that I NEED to eat breakfast.  But I do check Facebook first thing in the morning.  Does that count?


F. Favorite color: Ill admit it, it has changed to purple.  Everything I own is purple.


G. Gold or silver: I hate gold, end of story.  (My wedding ring is white gold cuz I couldn’t stand the thought of wearing gold)


H. Height: 5′ 1” and a little bit, you  know us shorties gotta include that ‘and a little bit’


I. Instruments you play(ed):  The short answer, Im musically retarded.  However, I would LOVE to play the piano or the guitar, ive tried, it doesn’t work. 


J. Job title: Good question, its who you ask.  Gopher, bitch, Assistant, Manager (without the title of course) I don’t really know what it is.


K. Kids: Elyse and Cole, 23 months and 2 days EEEEEKKK, I cant believe they are almost 2


L. Live for ______: See answer to K 
J  If they are happy, Im good with life

M. Most embarrassing moment:  There are so many.  How about my ‘coming to woman-hood’ party when I was 10?  More recently? My first night taking a Zumba class…..white girl gone wild right here LOL


N. Nicknames: Dickey, too many people have the same name so we went by last names and I still get called it today.


O. Overnight hospital stays:  The only time I have had to stay overnight is when I had a c-section for the kiddos.  I have had 2 other surgeries, but they were both day and I got to go home.


P. Pet peeves: Smacking, it drives me BANANAS  Eat with your mouth closed people.


Q. Quote from a movie: Oh so many. 

“Heeee’s a nutbag”
“High five for the clean punani”
“No one puts baby in a corner”
“Suki Suki love you long time”
“You cant handle the truth”
“The first rule of fight club, you don’t talk about fight club”
“Freeeeeeeeeeeee-dom”

I could go on and on.

S. Siblings: I have one sister who is 2 years younger than me.


T. Time you wake up: Monday trough Friday its around 6-ish.  On Saturday I sleep till 630 and go run and on Sunday I get to sleep in till 7
J

U. University attended: I graduated from UTD in 2007after taking a detour to Germany for 3 years. I have a BA in BS  (Bachelor of Arts in Business Science)  Ive always thought the abbreviation was hilarious.


V. Vegetables: I like MOST of them roasted and some of them raw.  Just puree it up and you wont taste a thing.


W. What makes you run late: Me.  Id love to blame the kids or the husband but really, Im 5 minutes late wherever I go.


X. X-rays you’ve had: Does MRI count?  If so, 4?  I think , Im not sure, it seemed like I got a few on my knee before surgery.


Y. Yummy food you make: I can make anything.  MOST the time it tastes good, but sometimes the only person that eats it is the trashcan.


Z. Zoo animal favorites: I like the bears, tigers, and penguins.


Join the fun and Link it up to Cleared for Take off

No comments:

Post a Comment