Friday, December 10

Waking up in Silence

Its an odd feeling waking up to no noise.

The kiddos are at my moms today since daycare is closed and we have a Christmas party tonight.  This means, I did not have to wake up at 6 to get ready to get them ready to leave by 645.  Instead I laid in bed until 645, in silence.

Even though they have only been with us for 19 short months, I have no idea what it is like to not have the sound of them singing in the monitor in the morning.  This is not the first time they have stayed over at Grandmas for the night, but it is still a strange feeling not hearing them the first thing in the morning.

Whats even more strange is that I headed the wrong way to work.  I headed to daycare, not to work.  But how can you look at the below faces and not miss them?


I dont think the chair is supposed to bend that way?

Hello?  Hello?  Can you hear me now?


No comments:

Post a Comment