Ive been trying to stay away from the kids, well not breathing on them, to make sure I dont give them what I got. But because of this, the picture taking has come to a halt the last week or so.
So heres whats been going on, between bathroom trips.
- We bought a potty, I think its time
- Cole found his...ummm...errr....mini me and giggles when he touches it (I mean really found it)
- Elyse now holds her bum when she sleeps
- Cole gets a burst of energy every night right before bedtime in which he runs in circles around the living room till we say its time to go to nite-nite
- Elyse is burping her baby while saying "Its ok, baby, its ok"
- Cole is growling
- Elyse has learned "Wake up" and what it means and tells anyone laying down to wake up
Even if i have to follow them around with a camera in their face 24/7
BUT can you look at these faces and NOT want to take their picture?
I cant, unless Im running to the bathroom instead.