Monday, January 10

Weekend Wrap Up

This weekend was quite.

It was nice.

Saturday, I became someone else.  I never understood how people can scrapbook.  I never got how a person could cut our paper and glue/tape it in a book for HOURS. Until this weekend.

I was invited to scrap (Its the cool way to say it, didnt you know) from 10-4.  My first thought?  What am I going to do for 6 hours. Well the time flew by.  We didnt cut paper for 6 hours.  We talked.  We ate.  We talked some more.  It was nice.

And I completed my pregnancy book.



It took 2 years, but I finished it, finally.

Also, the baby books are just about done, up to date that is.  I have ordered the remaining prints I need and should finish them both in the next couple of weeks.  A girl can hope. 

Then I can start a scrapbook for their first year and whatever else I decide to come up with.


On another note, it snowed.

In Texas.

In January.

Is this gonna be another repeat of the 12 inches we got last year?  Probably not, but again, a girl can hope.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm your newest follower from Mom Blog Monday! I hope you can stop by and return the follow. :)

    I used to be into paper scrapbooking, until we moved to NYC and I had zero room for my supplies. Since then I've fallen in love with digital scrapbooking. :)

    Holly
    www.hollyatnaptime.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work, Heather!! I have too much scrapbooking that needs to be done. I am REALLY good at buying the cute stickers REALLY cheap at Hobby Lobby/Michael's but REALLY bad at putting them into the book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use to scrapbook every year! A scrapbook for each year. I am your newest follower and would love a follow back at http://mizzreviewlady-mommyreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete